- Join Google Classroom: Class code-2cdaf3m
- Fill out the Google Form on the Classroom: t-shirt vote and size, sign up to run for an office.
- Vote for Officers (Monday-Wednesday September 9-11); officers will be annouced Friday, September 13th
- T-shirt money ($15) should be paid online by September 20th must be worn on Club Picture Day.
- Signed welcome letter, copy of current transcipt and schedule due to Mrs. Lovelady by September 20th
Each National Honor Society Member must maintain the following throughout their senior year.
- Community Service Requirements: Participate in 2 Community Service Projects. Do not delay and plan accordingly. Four opportunities are offered throughout the year that are National Honor Society approved. A. Grace Ministries Donation (Mid October) B. Talent/Game Night hosted at a local Nursing Home (November) C. Humane Shelter Clean Up (January) D. Great American Clean Up (Mid-March)
- Maintain a GPA of 3.3
- No more than one major office referral. No more than two minor office referrals. (Collectively thorughout their entire high school career)
- Be enrolled in at least four courses per semester 7th hour PE classes will be monitored.
- Attend induction rehearsal and the ceremony - Sunday February 23, 2020 at 2 o’clock
- Maintain the highest levels of personal conduct, loyalty to school, respect for self and authority, and honesty in class work and dealing with others.