Maintaining Membership Once Inducted:
To maintain membership in the National Honor Society, students must
- Attend mandatory Fall meeting.
- Pay $12 dues prior to the induction ceremony,
- Maintain earned GPA of at least 3.3 (to be checked 3 weeks prior to graduation).
- Complete four service projects during the year. Check announcements on Google Classroom for service opportunities.
- Receive no Discipline Reports.
- Be enrolled in three academic courses in both semesters.
- Attend induction rehearsal and ceremony.
- Pay $27 for stole fee in February.
- Maintain the highest levels of personal conduct, loyalty to school, respect for self and authority, and honesty in classwork and dealing with others.
Failure to meet any of the above requirements will result in being dropped from membership in the National Honor Society. Sponsors will contact parents if student has failed to meet the criteria for membership.