COLLEGE APPLICATIONS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Please use the following link to connect to FREE resources for testing and college admissions assistance:
Guidance will provide available scholarships as they are received by the guidance department. Please check the “Scholarships” tab frequently as it is updated regularly.
- TOPS: To be TOPS eligible, a student must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and an ACT score of at least 20. Also, the students must complete the 17.5 TOPS core classes. The LOSFA Student Hub is a great tool you can use to track your TOPS eligibility.
- College Applications: Most colleges and universities prefer that you register online. If you have not applied to the college(s) of your choice, please do so immediately!
- Transcript Requests: If you would like for a high school transcript to be sent to a college on your behalf, please complete the transcript request form and give to your counselor. Dual Enrollment transcripts must come from the university in which the courses were taken. ACT scores must be requested through your ACT.org/student account.
- Letter of Recommendation Requests: If you need a letter of recommendation provided for you, please complete the letter of recommendation request form and give to your counselor. Please remember these letters do take time to compose so allow up to 5 working days for your counselor to complete the request.
- NCAA Clearinghouse: If you plan to play a collegiate sport, you must register with the NCAA Clearinghouse. Information is available in the Guidance office.